You know how it is, you watch one turd of a movie and Netflix goes on to recommend a litany of turds. Your recommendations have become a total turdfest. Worse still, someone else has been using your profile and now you’ve got to put up with their turds.
These simple steps will help you to de-turdify your viewing activity.
Watch the video:
Or just follow these steps:
- Open Netflix on a computer, in a web browser (not on your smart TV or via an app).
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right hand corner.
- Click ‘Account’ to view your account information.
- A the bottom of the screen you will see a section called ‘My Profile’, click ‘Viewing activity’ to open a list of all the rubbish you’ve watched.
- Click the circle with the strikethrough or the x to the right of the title and select ‘Remove series’.
- Bathe in the glory of your restored integrity.